ELLAKTOR has made considerable efforts to take all preventive measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal data and to prevent their distortion, damage, destruction, but also unauthorised possession by third parties. Technical and organisational security measures in place include cutting-edge technology. We also maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide from accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
However, the company cannot control the risk associated with the operation of the Internet and therefore draws your attention to the existence of potential risks related to its use and operation.
Your Rights and options
In accordance with existing legislation and under the restrictions provided therein, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to information and access: You have the right to have information and access to the data that concerns you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the correction of your inaccurate data, which are kept in the context of this or the completion of any incomplete data.
- Right of deletion: you have the right to request deletion of your data, if this is provided under existing legislation.
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, if this is provided under existing legislation.
- Right to portability: you have the right to receive data relating to you in a specific form and to request that they be transferred to another controller, if this is provided for in the law for the processing in question.
- Right of objection: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data, within the limits provided for in the existing legislation.
ELLAKTOR has appointed a Data Protection Officer. In order to exercise any of your rights, as well as any information or clarification regarding them and the conditions of their exercise, you should contact ELLAKTOR and the Data Protection Officer at the electronic address email@example.com. Our representatives, as well as the Data Protection Officer, will provide you with any further information and guidance on the steps you need to take.
Furthermore, on the basis of existing legislation, you have the right, if you consider that the Law on the protection of your data is violated, to complain before the competent Data Protection Authority (for Greece, Data Protection Authority Personal -ΑΠΔΠΧ, 1 Kifissias Ave. – 115 23 – Athens, Tel. 210 6475600) and submit a complaint.
Your personal data regarding your CV data will be collected by the Human Resources Department of ELLAKTOR and the Group companies, if you choose to use the application for a job application or contact directly one of the Group’s companies. Depending on the job position you are interested in your CV, your data will be forwarded to the Human Resources Department of the respective company, which will act as your data controller. For any questions regarding the processing of your data you can contact the Data Protection Officer of the Group, Mr. Philippos Mitletton, at the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent and the source of your data may only be you and on your own initiative. You are responsible in each case for the data you choose to share with us for the purpose of applying for a job vacancy.
Your personal data will undergo the following processing operations:
- Collecting and managing job position requests
- Evaluation of applications for job positions
- Selection of candidates
Your personal data will be communicated to the Human Resources Department, as well as to specific employees with executive duties in the field of the job position you are applying for. Such disclosures are essential for the management, evaluation and selection of candidates.
If your application is unsuccessful, your data will be retained for a period of six (6) months from the application process. After this period your data will be permanently erased. It is possible that your data will be permanently erased from our records before the expiry of this period, if we receive a relevant request from you.
Regarding the processing of your personal data, you have all the rights described above in this policy under “Your Rights and options”.
In order to exercise any of your rights, as well as for any information or clarification regarding them and the conditions of their exercise, you should contact ELLAKTOR and the Data Protection Officer, Mr. Philippos Mitletton, at the electronic address email@example.com. Our representatives, as well as the Data Protection Officer, will provide you with any further information and guidance on the steps you need to take.